National Program Manager at Expedia Group
Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world.
We are at the center of revolutionizing business travel with our cutting-edge technology and products in the industry, providing innovative business travel solutions in 60+ countries.
We are currently hiring for a National Program Manager.
This role will be a position of key importance as we continue to grow and expand our client base. The National Program Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate clients, developing strategic relationships with those clients, and growing the share of travel spend with Egencia. This position will also need to show period-over-period revenue growth, long-term profitability & client retention.
Who You Are:
You have a track record of success working independently in a fast-paced work environment with time constraints. You also have demonstrated experience working in a corporate travel and/or account management-based environment where duties included client retention, portfolio management and contributions which resulted in higher gross margin profits. Finally, you have strong qualitative and quantitative/ financial, customer service & account management skills.
What You Will Do:
- You will work to optimize the Customer Engagement Process and reinforce the value of transacting with Egencia
- This role will be involved with the client during implementation, launch and through the life of their Egencia partnership
- Be the voice of the client, the advocate on product and service needs and must have an in-depth knowledge of Egencia products and offerings
- Ability to able to customize client travel plans, develop long-term relationships, and ensure high customer satisfaction and loyalty
What You Bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in support of a B2B sales organization
- Experience in account management &/or sales, experience working in a Corporate Travel sales organization a plus
- You possess strong communication skills, both oral and written, to concisely communicate key issues/results in a manner appropriate to the audience
- You are able to identify growth and upsell opportunities through value-selling
- You have the ability to develop client portfolio, growth plan and transaction-based forecasts
- You will assist in sales, pre-sales and consulting services activities
- Ability to interpret information gathered and develop and present (orally and in writing) sound business conclusions
- You can effectively manage and ensure timely delivery for client-based projects
- Be able to travel 10 – 15% for this role
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-LS1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.