Partner Services Lead
Are you a passionate about travel and adventure?
Expedia Local Expert (LX) could be the place for you!
Our team sells activities and services including theme park tickets, Broadway shows, tours, attractions, ground transfers, and airport parking to consumers before they leave on their trips and/or while they are in destination.What you’ll do with us:
In this role, you will work directly with LX suppliers to resolve day to day problems such as invoicing, inventory, stop sells, general inquiries and handle supplier relations specific to accounting discrepancies and customer escalations from call centers through phone and email interaction.
- Handle LX Suppliers’ issues within agreed SLAs
- Maintain and promote excellent relations by providing a prompt and accurate response to supplier queries
- Provide solutions to suppliers and deliver any additional service /education as needed
- Make independent decisions, actively listen, and communicate clearly and concisely with the LX Suppliers
- Manage multiple competing and shifting priorities across the portfolio in combination with current projects.
- Maintain acceptable level of performance
- Insure departmental metrics are achieved
- Detailed oriented with a very strong attention to details and outstanding analytical skills
- Have customer service experience (B2B or B2C)
- Able to think through complex problems, analyze data and identify root causes and take appropriate action to eliminate future issues
- Technical aptitude and the ability to operate and thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify, prioritize and drive improvements in operational processed and supporting technology
- Strong technical skills in Excel and Salesforce is preferred
- College degree preferred
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.