Program Manager, Global Contingent Solutions at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with ServiceNow managers to advise, educate and support on a wide range of Contingent Workforce issues
- Partner closely with the MSP (managed service provider) to drive performance towards KPI's & SLA's.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Employment Law, HR Operations, Brand & Marketing, Procurment/Sourcing and Talent Acquisition on Contingent sourcing initiatives, solutions and issues
- Drive program adoption through partnering with business leaders & stakeholders
- Support program/project execution and manage some implementation processes including progress tracking, testing, release & adoption
- Support overall communication and work with all areas affected by the program/project including partners, business stakeholders, hiring managers and vendors
- Promote organizational understanding of Contingent Solutions and help teams develop contingent sourcing strategies' across various verticals
- Opportunity to develop innovate talent sourcing solutions to navigate a challenging, competitive labor market
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience managing Contingent Workforce/MSP programs & vendor relationships
- Temporary Staffing/recruiting experience
- Experience supporting technology related projects
- Knowledge of Recruiting best practices including job intake, candidate review, interviews, skill assessments
- Experience with Procurement/Sourcing activities such as vendor evaluation, RFx, and project classification
- Experience in evaluating technology solutions
- Knowledgeable of temporary labor market trends
- Experience with staffing vendor management & optimization activities; driving optimal performance, vetting, alignment across verticals
- Market Analysis & rate benchmarking activities
- Experience with VMS (Vendor Management Systems) & reporting
- Experience managing programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering results to multiple business groups
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.