Projectline is looking to add a contract Project Coordinator to work with one of our largest tech industry clients in Bellevue, WA. Do you see yourself as organized, dedicated tech-savvy and operational focused? Do you have experience supporting executives and leadership teams to drive their business forward? If so, this Project Coordinator role could be the one for you. In this position, you would be coordinating and supporting a group of dynamic marketing executives supporting their day-to-day. The ideal candidate will see this position as an opportunity to work with one of our biggest clients and launch their career. Does this sound interesting to you? Read on!
- Group administrative support for a large and dynamic organization
- Planning and logistics for group-wide events, such as All-hands meetings and team dinners at internal conferences
- New hire set-ups, such as space assignments and equipment
- Meeting set-ups such as conference room reservations, AV set-up, and catering
- Point of contact for procurement and purchasing needs
- Management of surplus equipment and computer supplies to make sure everyone on the team has what they need to be successful
- Assist with group calendar management, travel arrangements, and expense report reconciliation
- Integrity in communication with executives and external customers
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Experience with event planning
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to requests
- Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Microsoft Teams
About Projectline Services:
Projectline Services, a division of Yesler Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Portland, and beyond. Our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Projectline has been recognized as a phenomenal place to work. The awards keep coming in: We were named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine, included in the Inc 5000 list for five years in a row, and have won a place on the Seattle Met magazine list of Best Places to Work twice. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your consulting career with a list of blue-chip clients, contact us.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together. Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly urge women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/projectline and Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/projectline.