Accolade at a glance…
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Project Manager, People & Culture is an established individual contributor in a discipline whose work is focused on medium to large projects and tasks of moderate complexity. The Project Manager, People &Culture is responsible for managing, leading, and successfully delivering People & Culture projects and tactical goals (typically multiple, moderately complex projects at a time, depending on scope and complexity). People & Culture projects are cross-functional and require a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving across process, people, data, and technology. The Project Manager has a solid understanding of the business problems, tools, workflows, and the interdependencies between them all that pertain to the project. The Project Manager will be expected to interact and build relationships with internal subject matter experts, business process owners, People & Culture Business Partners and members of the Service & Clinical Operations teams; and dependencies at multiple levels. Works with general oversight from Leader.
A day in the life…
- Conducts diagnostics, needs analysis, gap analysis; interprets data, draws insights to find root causes and trends; and communicates findings
- Develop, maintain and manage People & Culture, Service Delivery & Clinical Operations and internal projects to ensure projects are delivered within defined scope, quality, time, and cost constraints.
- Conduct deep dive, mapping, cause of error analysis on an issue within a functional area or multiple functional areas.
- Identify, manage and provide solutions for project delivery risks, project issues and project plan critical path activities.
- Solve for problems that are sometimes difficult, complex, and involve understanding of other job area; drawing from prior experience and analysis to develop solutions
- Create and maintain relationships with stakeholders and their partners; stakeholder management.
- Partner with the Change Management team; incorporating change management/human centered design principals and elements
- Seek out opportunities to improve project management, and delivery systems
- Maintain and enhance the Accolade project management repository, tools, and templates
What we are looking for…
- Bachelors’ Degree or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 3-5 years of related project management or program management experience.
- Skills include: project management, process improvement, strategic planning, implementation analysis, project coordination.
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create a project charter, business case, risk contingency plans, project plan, deliverables, goals, and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality deliverables, identify project delivery risks and drive to resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work with business process owners and learn Accolade’s business, systems, processes and data.
- Experience leading through teams in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities and embrace change.
- Data-driven and fact-based: focused on getting to best outcome for our stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive.
- Actively keeps current on project management methodologies, and systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Gantt charts, Excel and PowerPoint
- PMP Certification (or desire to obtain certification) preferred.
- Experience in human- centered design strongly preferred
- Experience in the health insurance industry strongly preferred
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.