Big Data, the cloud, elastic computing, SaaS, AWS, BYOD, HPC, SDN—we do it all. The solutions we build at ExtraHop are transforming the IT industry. From retail websites and point-of-sale systems to financial services and the healthcare industry, ExtraHop helps modern businesses handle the growing demands on their applications and infrastructures.
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for people who love to build things: products, companies, markets, and their careers! Think you have what it takes to work on one of the best teams in the industry? Read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
ExtraHop’s Solutions Architecture team focuses on successful outcomes for our clients rather than racking up billable hours. As a Project Manager for this team, you will play a critical role in accomplishing these goals.
- Work with internal and external teams to document business requirements, identify technical options, create recommendations and document functional/technical specifications.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects and clients to schedule appropriate resources based on project requirements and availability.
- Identify functional interdependencies to minimize risk and optimize project outcomes.
- Generate recurring project status reports for clients, accounting, and upper management.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organization, including different client personalities.
- Detail oriented and process driven, with strong administrative skills.
- Run project kickoffs, build project plans, and execute effectively while managing project scope.
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies for large projects.
- Ability to learn new tools and adapt new concepts as necessary.<strong
Required Qualifications and Experience
We’re looking for a Project Manager who can help us grow to the next level as a company. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Project Management
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology networking principles and application protocols
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with Accounting and milestone invoicing
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise? #LI-BKW