ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Certification, Recognition, & Events team is part of the larger Training and Certification organization within ServiceNow. Despite being a small to mid-size team, the wide variety of programs we create have a global impact within the ServiceNow ecosystem. We have core values of collaboration, excellence, and growth.
This cross-functional role will collaborate with other internal teams to create and optimize various recognition frameworks and programs for key ServiceNow stakeholder personas, bringing a deep background of gamification and recognition techniques to create highly valued programs that are loved by their participants.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will apply a design thinking approach to creating and improving recognition models and frameworks based on various touchpoints such as training courses, certifications, milestones, community engagement, and other valued achievements that show a deep understanding of our stakeholder audiences and their desired means of differentiation as individuals within the ServiceNow ecosystem.
- You will translate desired recognition program capabilities into user stories and technical requirements and collaborate with the Now Learning team in agile development and user testing processes to ensure those capabilities are realized.
- You will conduct research and analysis on the value of ServiceNow recognition programs to our stakeholder audiences and gather and act on resulting insights to drive continuous improvement of those programs.
- You will collaborate and coordinate with the ServiceNow brand team, marketing, certification operations, and events to ensure alignment of initiatives and that our stakeholders can easily share a broad spectrum of high-value achievements.
- You will advocate for simplicity and optimized user interfaces and user experiences in the conception and development of recognition program solutions.
- You will apply program management and project management thinking and processes to assigned recognition program initiatives.
- You will collaborate on and coordinate communications, marketing campaigns, and support mechanisms to successfully enable the people side of change to any ServiceNow recognition programs.
- You will represent and evangelize ServiceNow recognition programs in the ServiceNow Community and on other social media platforms.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years working in cloud computing ecosystems
- Deep understanding of gamification/recognition theory and practices
- 3+ years’ experience designing and leading projects in these areas
- Experience with a formal technical training certification program preferred
- Experience with designing and running learning and development programs preferred
- Experience working with a virtual, global team, including excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Self-motivation to roll up your sleeves and create your own innovative path in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform preferred
- Experience managing technology research studies preferred
- A strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.