Sales Enablement Sr. Program Manager at SkyKick
Sales Enablement Manager
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick family.
What you’ll do
As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will focus on helping our global sales organization be more effective, efficient and productive by crafting our sales message and preparing people for its delivery. You will collaborate with functions across the organization and give sellers the knowledge, tools, information and resources to succeed. We are looking for passionate individuals who are strategic problem solvers and are passionate about partnering across the company to provide our sales organization with creative solutions that drive their success.
As Part of the Sales Operations Team dedicated to improving systems and processes while maintaining SkyKick’s go-to-market messaging and brand guidelines, the Sales Enablement Manager will be focused on scoping and building new assets to effectively support sales engagement with Partners across the different phases of the partner journey. You will work on content creation, sales messaging, training, and project management. You will develop and maintain a Sales Onboarding experience for Sales new hires.
- Build new sales content while adhering to marketing, brand and sales messaging guidelines.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure timely and effective materials and go-to-market messaging.
- Oversee all sales content activation, maintenance, and distribution globally including assisting in localization efforts.
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Systems and Business Development to ensure timely delivery of key resources and capabilities in support of our sales strategy.
- Evaluate and prioritize needs and project ideas identified by Sales Leadership including the creation of process, use cases, documentation and training
- Dedicatedly identify gaps within current collateral, processes, and capabilities and propose new solutions.
- Drive increased seller effectiveness through sales readiness program management
- Lead several projects at once while leveraging resources, collecting feedback, meeting deadlines, and holding others accountable
Who you are:
- You can effectively and efficiently communicate with various stakeholders.
- You thrive in fast paced environments with competing priorities.
- You are a strong collaborator who is highly skilled at influencing others.
- You can execute quickly on projects and strive to identify, develop and maintain scalable solutions for sales needs with reliable documentation.
The expertise you bring:
- 5+ years Sales Operations and/or Sales experience.
- 3+ years with training and/or enablement.
- Consistent track record of successfully designing, planning, executing, and managing cross-functional projects.
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or related field.
Who we are:
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer