Security Training Program Coordinator
Are you interested in joining the hottest industry out there-- cybersecurity? Are you passionate about engaging others, spreading awareness and ensuring understanding? If so, we want to talk to you.
Expedia Group (EG) seeking a resourceful, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to spread cybersecurity awareness and influence positive behavioral changes across a large organization.
We need someone to ensure our security awareness and training programs resonate with employees and strengthen our defense against cyber and physical security threats.
What You’ll Do:
- Make a difference company-wide!
- Collaborate across Expedia Group to raise security awareness behavior
- Engage with employees to help them better understand security so they consistently follow policies, procedures and other best practices
- Assist with the design, development and execution of compelling programs that drive security awareness through a variety of channels
- Engage with targeted groups to improve participation in required training, meet training deadlines, and communicate completion rates
- Develop and maintain a monitoring and measurement framework for tracking security training program effectiveness and identify specific areas needing improvement
- Ensure compliance training requirements are met and contribute ideas to ensure timely topics are addressed in new programs
- Coordinate interesting events and presentations related to training programs
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a training coordinator, employee engagement manager, or project manager
- You are experienced in deploying effective training programs that educate large groups on wide-ranging topics
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or management, communications, education, marketing, or related field
- You are enjoy using data for analysis and interested in exploring the most effective awareness delivery channel to reinforce good behavior and avoid bad choices
- You enjoy engaging with people and can communicate with enthusiasm and clarity
- You are resourceful and self-sufficient, adapt quickly and willing to experiment with new approaches
- Have Cyber security experience (Bonus points!)
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.