Senior Program Manager, Office of the CTO at Flexport
We’re looking for a highly capable program manager to join the Chief Technology Officer’s Office and manage key programs from design through completion. Flexport’s Technology team includes Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, IT, Security and other technology specialists. Our goal is to build the technology platform to make global trade easy for everyone.
Our Program Manager will drive high profile initiatives focused on technology innovation, culture and engagement. This person will drive operational and tactical efforts of key projects critical to our technology teams, by organizing, coordinating and enabling key stakeholders. Examples of such programs include Hackathons, Bootcamps and Operational Efficiency.
This role is ideal for a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills, experience tracking both technical and non-technical projects, a desire to grow as a business leader and the tenacity to drive work forward. This role is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our technology landscape and help shape and define our culture for the coming years.You will:
- Manage and grow a portfolio of programs aligned to our Technology organization
- Gather, track and organize deliverables from multiple, cross-functional teams
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to determine programs’ effectiveness
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by taking feedback and learning to iterate on design
- Act as a change agent and effectively utilize change management methodologies when deploying solutions and processes
- Build strong relationships with technology and business leaders across Flexport
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience leading complex, global programs and processes
- A passion for project management and organization
- The ability to think critically and strategically
- An interest to take a consultative and data-driven analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency - proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- A knack for collaboration and relationship building, with global stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong executive presence; you are skilled in packaging and presenting complex analysis and recommendations clearly
- Strong spreadsheet, slide and narrative building skills
- Self starter attitude - willing to chase work down and love the responsibility of being empowered
- Comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.