Senior Technical Integration Manager at Expedia Group
As a core member of our commercialization team, you will work on expanding the capabilities of the Expedia eCommerce systems via integrations with partners. You will work closely with Business Development, Strategy and Account Management teams to engage with potential new partners and independently lead their integrations. As you engage with partners you will work hand in hand with the partner and Expedia development teams to design, develop and deliver highly complex technical integrations that create business value. You will also be communicating progress to key stakeholders and working across the organization to ensure all external dependencies are unblocked for the integration.
If you have an ambitious spirit and long for the opportunity to build solutions to problems that directly impact the company's bottom-line, we want to talk to you! We are searching for a Senior Technical Integration Manager who will help build and scale Expedia’s eCommerce ecosystem through partner integrations.
As a core member of our commercialization team, you will work on expanding the capabilities of the Expedia eCommerce systems via integrations with partners. You will work closely with Business Development, Strategy and Account Management teams to engage with potential new partners and independently lead their integrations. As you engage with partners you will work hand in hand with the partner and Expedia development teams to design, develop and deliver highly complex technical integrations that create business value. You will also be communicating progress to key stakeholders and working across the organization to ensure all external dependencies are unblocked for the integration.Responsibilities
- Scope, define, implement, and operationalize partnership engagements.
- Work directly with external partners and be their go-to for integration questions and solutions.
- Perform project management activities, which include active mitigation of any risks to the project scope and schedule and provide status updates.
- Support of partner and technical team development efforts.
- Effectively design, communicate, monitor, analyze, and approve the integration meets requirements and follows guidelines.
- Analyze and solve highly complex technical integration problems and propose effective solutions
- Provide functional/technical assistance/guidance where required
- Support technical integration discussions with partners in person and virtually
- Communicate complex technical details to technical and non-technical customers
- Work with product and development teams to advice on how new product designs or offerings could be leverage by our partners to drive business value.
- Leader resolution of urgent engineering issues while communicating changes to business stakeholders.
- Communicate status, risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones and recent releases to leadership teams and outside stakeholders.
- 5+ years of proven project management and planning experience.
- Good understanding of the payment, retail or Ecommerce industries.
- Bachelor's degree (Science Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- Communicate technical specifications and solve problems without supervision
- Excellent collaboration at all levels, with crisp and compelling verbal and written communication skills including presentation and listening skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information clearly and concisely to varying audiences.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize feature work effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
WHY JOIN US:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Relocation (Y/N): Y