Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you like solving a variety of Business and Technology problems? Does building the foundations of a highly scalable Marketing Technology platform excite you? If so, here is an excellent opportunity for you. We are seeking a strong Sr TPM to join a hardworking group of engineers, architects and product managers in building scalable services for Marketing technology in the Travel industry!
Who you are:
- 7+ years’ experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed functional design specifications.
- 7+ years’ experience managing projects with Agile methodology.
- You are not only skilled on a technical front but also an excellent communicator with a bias for action. You have focus and strong sense of ownership. You are a key technical resource capable of driving cross-team design and architecture reviews across our development team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Solid understanding of technical architecture for sophisticated and highly scalable back end applications
- High degree of competency with project management, including issues and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
- You are good at understanding an entire problem and rallying a team to solve it
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and services
What you will do:
- Work across multiple projects in the Retail Marketing space
- Facilitate planning, retrospectives, and other meetings necessary to keep the team in sync
- Work with the product and engineering teams to understand the business problem and break it into user stories
- Partner with the Product Manager in defining the business value of our product strategy and defining ways to measure success on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with partner teams to identify future needs and prioritize development and delivery and resolve potential roadblocks
- Develop a disciplined approach to improving team velocity and efficiency
- You will identify the metrics that matter and use them to drive team progress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® Cruise® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
*LI-PP1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Read Full Job Description