Solution Consulting Onboarding Program Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
· Guide the Onboarding experience for all Solution Consultants hired across the globe
· Facilitate new hire training sessions for Solution Consultants, including managing content, prepping speakers and creating/analyzing survey information
· Have a continuous eye towards innovation, using new hire feedback and SC Stakeholder feedback as a guide
· Review content for all facets of program to ensure the messaging tis accurate and timely.
· Partner with Enablement team to ensure SC Onboarding content is part of a larger Enablement strategy
· Guide stakeholders through a collaborative design process to ensure effective design, development, implementation, and feedback loops for future content
· Apply presentation skills to demonstrate the messaging, specification and desired benefitsQualifications
To be successful in this role you need to have:
· Knowledge and appreciation of the Solution Consulting role is a plus
· Ability to facilitate new hire sessions for Solution Consultants
· Ability to design new experiences, activities and learning opportunities for new hire audiences
· Knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design models
· Passionate about technology, digital transformation, and driving digital adoption as a way to achieve desired business outcomes
· Superior time management and project management skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high growth and high output environment
· Ability to translate feedback into improvements for both content and process
· Excellent verbal and written communications, facilitation, problem solving, analytical, and presentation abilities
· Resourceful, independent thinker with a willingness to adopt creative approaches to solve business challenges while being a strong team player and collaborator
· Driven to create new ways to reach, inform and captivate new hire audiencesAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.