Sr. Service Delivery Manager at Hiya, Inc.
We believe that mobile voice calls should be secure, engaging, and protected from fraud and robocalls. We believe the phone app is the most outdated app on your smartphone, and that the mobile network - as the largest communications network of any kind - urgently needs a trust and identity layer. You should know who's calling you and why! You should get the calls that are relevant to you (at that time) and none of the ones that aren't. Hiya is building the modern layer for the voice experience. We already serve over 120M users worldwide directly through our apps and in partnership with smartphone makers like Samsung and mobile carriers like AT&T. Are you ready to lead our engineering team on the road to help us serve 1B users?
We are looking for a dynamic Service Delivery Manager to join our team in Seattle and be at the heart of our customer interactions. You will be responsible for delivering world-class services and partner support, and for maintaining an excellent relationship with top partners.
As Service Delivery Manager, you are focused on building partner focused relationships, maintaining account retention, and aligning with the strategic direction of our customers. The primary responsibilities include: prioritizing client requests, driving decisions based on data, troubleshooting technical issues, tracking service and business metrics, running and coordinating critical projects, strategically managing our most important partners, and helping lead the technical professionals at Hiya who are responsible for getting their services delivered.
You will have the opportunity to engage with many different aspects of the Hiya organisation, including Business Development, Engineering, Data, Product Management, Marketing, and executive management teams.
This role is critical to the success of Hiya, and you'll be a key player in a small but global team that interacts with the largest brand name carriers in the world.In this role you will:
- Be the main point of contact for our carrier partners, building a strong working relationship, and making sure our partners are getting the service for which they hired Hiya. Be creative in navigating technical, business, and legal/regulatory obstacles
- Increase partner satisfaction by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews. Provide executive-level technical overviews. Foster collaboration; maintain coordination
- Initiate, define, and drive a portfolio of diverse projects, and hold people accountable for on-time and defect-free software delivery. Drive investment and commitment
- Work closely with Hiya Operations, Product, and Engineering as well as partner Product and Engineering on identification and resolution of issues and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer, triage new requests from inception through prioritization to results, and provide internal feedback on how our platform and products can better serve our partner objectives. Create positive wins
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for both internal and external audiences. Ability to shape and own a message, and to project a message that will travel well
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities, foreseeing potential challenges, and fixing root causes of dissatisfaction. Ability to resolve critical issues without intensifying the situation
- Proven background using analytics to drive focus on the best opportunities for creating customer value and success. Ability to foster critical objectives
- Enthusiastic and active listener. Strong peripheral vision
- 5+ years of experience in service delivery, customer success, or a related field
- MBA and/or product management experience is a bonus
- Experience working in a Telecommunications Service Provider or ‘Vendor to Carrier delivery’ or similar role is preferred
Hiya is committed to diversity and inclusion, and we desire to build a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. It's our intention to evaluate each candidate exclusively in the merits of their skills, competencies, and contribution to the organization.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.