Sr. Staff Technical Program Manager, Product Operations at ServiceNow
Sr. Staff Technical Program Manager, Product Operations
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Product Operations team exists to enable our customer’s success. We work across the ServiceNow organization to support our engineering and operations teams in delivering high quality products and keeping our cloud secure. We empower customers and employees while showcasing our own product.
What you get to do in this role
You’ll work in a fast-paced, environment to bring your programs to life and see them through to a successful completion, cultivating collaboration and driving business outcomes. You’ll think strategically, while driving tactical execution of large cross organizational programs, from initial conception, through program development, delivery and transition to operations. The successful candidate is a results oriented, self-starter with an established, documented competence in engineering program management and operations.
- Translate business needs into multi-year implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning.
- Develop and validate value drivers and business cases for major programs and track delivery to outcomes as they’re executed.
- Develop and manage the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Identify and manage external dependencies and logistics; identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule.
- Host and facilitate regular meetings to drive outcomes and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders.
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the project team.
- Exercise key skills such as conflict resolution, cross-team collaboration, as well as asking and answering questions with precision.
- Ensure operational and business readiness for each initiative.
- Provide leadership by example.
- Evolve processes and share insights to support the other programs the team drives; develop and share best practices.
- Lead and facilitate go to market readiness (GTM) activities while driving continuous improvements in our processes.
- Establish program communication plan including CXO ready presentations leveraging templates and guidelines.
- Identify and manage impact of your program globally.
In addition, you may be involved in helping with:
- Other new programs and projects.
- Other ongoing business operational activities.
- Presentations and data analysis.
- Team operations.
This position will require approximately 15% travel.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/is:
- Proven project/program management experience involving many cross functional teams across the organization (GTM program management experience is a strong plus).
- Experience in incubation/emerging products organizations a plus.
- Process orientated and strong organizational skills.
- Strong growth mindset, always looking for ways to improve.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills – able to work well with many different types of people, able to influence and lead without direct reporting authority.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Strong customer focus.
- Facilitation skills in planning and leading meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Excellent negotiation ad conflict management skills.
- Superior communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication. Only US or naturalized citizens will be considered.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.