Voice of Customer Program Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
As the VoC Program Manager within the Customer Experience Strategy team, you will play a crucial role in improving customer loyalty and growth by moving the company to action using voice of customer and partner insights. You have extensive voice of the customer (VoC) or voice of the partner (VoP) program management experience and are passionate about customer data, with a proven history of driving insights that improve the customer experience. You will partner with leaders across the organization to execute new customer and partner listening programs and evolve existing programs as needed to provide a more holistic voice of customer and partner assessment for ServiceNow.
You'll come with a strong understanding of customer experience program management, analytics, and the ability to tell a compelling story with data. You will also come ready to dive deep into customer journeys to understand and empathize with customer pain points and identify opportunities with respect to customer engagement, business strategy, and quality of service. Responsibilities
- Design and lead new and emerging VoC and VoP programs that provide the organization with actionable customer and partner experience insights. This includes survey design and operations, reporting, analysis, and managing the closed loop process
- Lead internal change management and training efforts related to new VoC and VoP programs
- Top line and in-depth analysis of customer and partner data to determine significance of trends and impact on business and customer health
- Utilize different technologies to gather and synthesize customer (or partner) feedback data with associated business data to determine key drivers of customer success, loyalty, risk, churn and overall experience, and then translate that into actionable insights.
- Facilitate cross-functional insight reviews and action-planning meetings with internal stakeholders to drive customer and partner experience improvements
- Inspire the organization to listen, understand and act on customer and partner feedback as an effective data-driven storyteller
To be successful in this role you have:
- At least 5+ years direct experience in Customer Experience, Customer Insights, Partner Experience, or Market Research in an IT, SAAS, or Fortune 500 Company
- Experience managing global customer or partner listening posts, such as NPS programs, advisory boards, transactional survey programs, or event-based survey.
- Knowledge of a variety of survey design and research methods
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing recommendations on complex topics
- Experience applying statistical techniques and working knowledge of statistics concepts.
- Experience designing and developing Tableau reports
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acting as an advocate for customers
- Strong critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills
- Experience using Qualtrics, Medallia, or similar enterprise level survey tools a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.