Inbound Phone Sales at Trupanion
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Trupanion is looking for a sales professional to join our award-winning sales team. The right candidate for the Inbound Sales Representative role will join the company’s bold plans to lead the industry and grow market share. We are looking for innovation, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. If you want to make a difference in the lives of pets and their owners, we want to talk to you!
Key Responsibilities Include:
This person will be on the front lines answering inbound warm leads and working diligently to convert them into customers. The role also includes taking inbound calls from customers requesting to cancel their policy and attempting to retain them as customers. Success in this role is based on your individual performance, and monthly bonuses are eagerly awarded when sales goals are met and exceeded – all while you help cats and dogs live longer healthier lives.
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
- Minimum 1 year of successful sales in a high volume business-to-customer sales environment
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Minimum 35 wpm touch typing speed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
- Comfortable working in an office with pets
- Fluency in Spanish or Quebec French is a plus!
- Ability to optimally multitask
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal / written communication and listening skills
- Highly organized and results-driven
- Quick learner
- Adaptable to rapid growth and change
- Property and Causality licensed in Washington State ($500 signing bonus for licensed candidates)
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.