Inside Sales Team Manager at Trupanion
Eastern Market Team Manager
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
We are hiring a sales-centric and highly motivated Manager to lead, coach, mentor, and grow the Account Manager team. The right candidate is articulate, high-energy, and performance motivated, with the ability to manage multiple daily responsibilities with ease. They will have Account Management and/or Sales Management experience, with preferred experience in the veterinary industry and managing a B2B team. They will excel in mentoring on sales strategies, finding opportunities, establishing relationships, and surpassing goals. They will be an expert people manager with a strong operational focus.
Eastern Market Account Managers are responsible for driving same store sales in partnered veterinary hospitals through lead generation efforts. Their primary focus is consistent outbound engagement and direct inbound support to our veterinary hospital partners. Their goal is to generate quality lead activity within a hospital by promoting the utilization of Trupanion software and Exam Day Offers. They partner with our team of Territory Partners to keep hospital staff engaged, motivated, and working to incorporate the Trupanion conversation into their daily routine, allowing the Territory Partner to focus on new partner acquisitions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coach, develop and motivate account managers to become top performers
- Drive growth and lead quality across all assigned territories
- Set a clear vision with monthly and quarterly goals for the team to achieve
- Monitor and ensure the team's compliance on touchpoint cadence and use of system/CRM
- Complete monthly productivity audits and bonus submissions
- Interview, hire and train a team of highly driven sales representatives
- Required 4+ years in a leadership role
- Prefer 2+ years in a sales role
- Preference is given to candidates with veterinary industry experience and/or experience managing a sales team
The Eastern Market Team Manager can expect to earn a competitive salary with variable and quarterly bonus opportunities based on individual and team performance. In addition to monthly compensation, we also offer stock options, a full benefits package (fully paid medical, dental, vision), and other excellent benefits.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.