Unity is hiring a Sales Executive to work within it’s Multiplay team, this team is re-inventing the way multiplayer games are built, launched and supported. We focus on providing innovative infrastructure solutions that ease the development and launch of online games. We proudly provide hybrid multi-cloud scaling technology and 24/7 live operations for some of the world’s biggest games. At our core, we are passionate about gaming and keeping gamers online.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales person that is looking to immerse themselves into the games industry and join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with some of the world's leading games publishers on upcoming titles.
- Communicating to a wide range of developers and publishers as they get ready to launch their next multiplayer game
- Work to exceed personal and annual revenue goals
- Presenting complex ideas to various stakeholders in the business
- Working with internal teams to deliver flawless game launches for our clients
- Keeping Salesforce up to date with your latest revenue forecasts
- Prior knowledge and experience with gaming business development
- Worked in business to business sales before
- Previously mapped out large accounts to influence decision makers over multiple locations
- Experienced in both new business & account management
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience working in data centre or hosting industry before
- Working knowledge of the IT industry
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.