New and Existing Business Learning Consultant
Smartsheet is seeking an experienced sales coach with experience as a top sales professional, developing others to sales success and delivering sales training content as the New and Existing Business Learning Consultant. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of sales and sales leadership experience. This essential role is part of the Sales Support team and will report directly to the Director of Sales Enablement in our Bellevue Office.
- Responsible for ensuring rep performance meets or exceeds quota within a sales new hire’s first 6 months
- Responsible for coaching, call shadowing, mentoring reps as part of their onboarding to ensure they are adopting sales and operational best practices
- Works closely with Sales Enablement to ensure they are incorporating sponsored sales best practices into their trainings, 1:1s and coaching methods
- Responsible for delivering 1:1 or 1:Many trainings to new hires as sales performance or skill gaps dictate
- Manages the individual development plans for each new hire to ensure optimum rep productivity
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Collaborates with Sales Leadership to ensure that reps leaving 6 month onboarding have the necessary skills to maintain continued performance at or above quota
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ Leadership experience within a sales org
- Training experience
- Experience with developing new and existing talent
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work at scale. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Over 75,000 brands, and millions of information workers, trust Smartsheet to help them accelerate business execution and address the volume and velocity of today’s collaborative work. Smartsheet is used by over 50% of the Fortune 500 and maintains rich data integrations with mission-critical applications from Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Atlassian, and many others.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work everyday. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.