Partner Development Executive
Partner Development Executive
Do you want to be part of a team to collaborate with the best in the field and build something amazing? At SkyKick we are solving global IT industry challenges, and we're just getting started. We are where passion meets impact.
What you’ll do
SkyKick is looking for a tenacious and agile self-starting Partner Development Executive to join our Sales Engagement Team. You are great at executing tele-sales and enablement campaigns. You are passionate about leading and building relationships with numerous innovative cloud partners across North America. You are equally excited about learning and teaching. In this key role, you will define the success of SkyKick’s business growth through the support and development of our partners. You will achieve and exceed outbound communication goals
- You will engage and develop business partners.
- You will devise and execute sales strategies targeted at achieving sales forecast goals.
- You will help partners successfully, identify, navigate and close opportunities.
- You will customize, manage, and land campaign assets with targeted partners.
- You will diagnose bottlenecks and apply resources to achieve sales outcomes.
- You will educate and enable partners.
- You will present and demonstrate the SkyKick platform to one-many audiences.
- You will represent SkyKick at various tradeshows and related industry and channel events.
- You will act as an advocate for Partners with Product Managers and Engineers.
- You will regularly report out timely and incisive information on campaign/sales effort and results.
- You will help develop and apply insights and learnings that will continually improve business outcomes.
Who you are:
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo
- You always use your time effectively while demonstrating a real passion for driving business results.
- You build credibility and persuade customers through phone, presentation, and written interactions.
- You have the technical acumen and capability to discuss cloud computing technology like Office 365 and Azure.
- You can communicate defined technology, business, channel and process-related topics that are valuable to reseller partners.
The Expertise You Bring:
- 2 + years’ experience in a sales role or similar capacity; ideally in a SaaS and/or IT industry.
- Familiarity with reseller partners, cloud business models, and emerging software channel trends.
- Ability to drive introductory and influential discussions with decision-makers, engineers, and sales/marketing leads
- Ability to quickly align and pivot conversations based upon identifying and applying appropriate solutions
- Ability to work across different sales, marketing, and support teams.
- Ability to occasionally travel as needed
Who we are:
Our products help IT providers build successful cloud businesses by making it easy and efficient for them to migrate, backup and manage their customers in the cloud. Over 20,000 partners in more than 125 countries use SkyKick’s products to accelerate their cloud business.
Headquartered in Seattle, WA, SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer