Partner Development Manager
SkyKick is a fast-growing pioneer in the cloud market and has won numerous awards from Microsoft Partner of the Year to Red Herring Top 100 North America. Our mission is to build SaaS products that solve the IT industry's cloud challenges. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud. We empower leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations. We love the new scale opportunities that come with our growth and would love to share this amazing journey with more passionate people!
We are headquartered in Seattle, WA and as a 100 Best Company in Washington, we offer a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! SkyKick is a proud equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.skykick.com.
About the Role
SkyKick is looking for a high-energy and creative individual to join our Partner Engagement Team. As the Partner Development Manager, you'll plan and execute outbound tele-sales and communications campaigns with numerous innovative cloud partners across North America. In this role, you’ll be relied upon to communicate targeted value propositions, listen for feedback, and help educate and enable partners at scale.
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve weekly outbound communications goals.
- Campaign Execution: Deliver targeted call guides, discussion outlines, and email communications. Capture feedback and communicate appropriate next steps resources.
- Education and Enablement: Understand the basics of SkyKick, partners, channel, and related processes. Present aligned value propositions to specific roles at specific partners.
- Reporting: Regular communications on campaign asset utilization, effort, and results. Consistently incorporate and share observations and qualitative partner feedback/learnings.
- Demonstrated capacity in building credibility and persuading customers through phone, presentation, and written interactions
- Technical acumen, ideally basic familiarity of cloud computing technologies like Office 365 and Azure
- Ability to credibly communicate defined technology, business, channel, and process-related topics valuable to reseller partners
- Time management skills, execution focus, and a real passion for driving business results
- Great teammate
- Ability to uncover and react to new partner opportunities and challenges