Partner Development Manager
Partner Development Manager
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick family.
What you’ll do
As a Partner Development Manager, you will help SkyKick grow our breadth sales business through deliberate planning and executing of outbound tele-sales and communication campaigns with various innovative cloud partners across North America. You will be relied upon to communicate targeted value propositions, listen for feedback, and help enable our partners at scale.
- You will achieve and exceed outbound communication goals
- Campaign Execution: Deliver targeted call guides, discussion outlines, and email communications. Collect feedback and communicate appropriate next steps.
- Educate and Enable: Understand the basics of SkyKick, partners, channel and related processes. Present aligned value propositions to specific roles at specific partners.
- Reporting: Regular communications on campaign and asset utilization, effort, and results. Consistently incorporate and share observations and qualitative partner feedback/learnings.
Who you are:
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo
- You always use your time effectively while demonstrating a real passion for driving business results.
- You build credibility and persuade customers through phone, presentation, and written interactions.
- You have the technical acumen and capability to discuss cloud computing technology like Office 365 and Azure.
- You can communicate defined technology, business, channel and process-related topics that are valuable to reseller partners.
The expertise you bring:
- Some previous sales experience and passionate about growing your career in IT sales.
- Basic familiarity with cloud computing technologies and Microsoft technologies like Office 365 and Azure.
- Ability of credibly communicate defined technology, business, channel and process-related topics important to reseller partners.
- Time management skills, execution focus, and passion for driving business results.
- Understanding and experience using CRM platforms for tracking tasks and account management
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field
- 1-2 years sales experience in IT or Subscription Based B2B Company
Who we are:
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer