PopUp Account Executive
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in 20 major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States and internationally. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company’s top perks.
As a Popup Account Executive, you will be managing Fooda’s relationships with our restaurant partners and clients. You will be responsible for training/on-boarding our restaurant partners, approving new Popup locations and working with our clients on implementation plans when we are launching a new location.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build and manage relationships with Fooda restaurant partners and clients.
- New location approval. Establishing a client specific operating procedure as well as ensuring Fooda is in compliance with the applicable health codes at the location.
- New location launches. Create a client specific marketing and communication plan for the launch of Fooda Popup for each new location.
- Restaurant Partner on-boarding and quality assurance.
- Train and approve restaurants to be available in Fooda’s Popup program.
- Audit our partners brick and mortar locations as well as Fooda location services to ensure they are compliant with Fooda’s standards
- Work with our BD and your AM to determine creative solutions for improving sales at a location.
Who You Are:
- You love process, you work fast and care about the details
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- Excel doesn’t scare you in fact it makes you better and faster!
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs and stand for up to two hours
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable giving direction
- Able to make quick decisions
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.