Sales Development Representative (SDR II)
Sales Development Representative II
The Apptentive Team
You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about building great customer engagement products and delivering customer love. We truly believe that companies can develop meaningful and valuable relationships with their customers and that our software can become the key to a more personal and mobile world.
About This Role
As a Sales Development Representative II at Apptentive, you will be responsible for finding opportunities. You will primarily work with a set of target accounts as part of a coordinated, cross-team Account Based Marketing strategy to develop enterprise opportunities. You will work closely with our sales team to ensure seamless account handoffs. You will also provide valuable frontline prospect information to inform content marketing and sales enablement. This is a growth role, meaning advancement into sales or other parts of the organization is available for superior performers.
Some of the projects you’ll be driving include:
- Making outbound contact with prospective clients over the phone, email and other methods
- Recording prospect interactions in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Discovering new leads through internet research, social media monitoring, event attendance, and any other means necessary to achieve your goals
- Developing relationships with prospects based on consultative selling techniques
- Scheduling meetings between prospects and Apptentive account executives
Successful applicants will have all or some of the following:
- 1+ years in an outbound sales role with lead generation experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly aligned with our Company’s values- https://www.apptentive.com/blog/2017/08/17/evolving-team-apptentive/
- Ability to be focused, self-directed and manage your quota
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Outreach.io is preferred but not required
This position is based at Apptentive in Downtown Seattle, Washington and offers competitive salary and benefits.
We encourage diverse candidates to apply! Apptentive values diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or parental status.
Apptentive's Customer Experience software empowers companies to hear from 100 times more customers—at scale. Using proactive communication tools, Apptentive enables companies to deeply understand their customers in order to drive app downloads, create seamless customer experiences, and validate product roadmaps. Through intelligently timed surveys, messages, and prompts, the company powers millions of customer interactions every month on over a billion devices worldwide for companies including Concur, eBay, International Hotels Group, Philips, Zillow, and Viacom.
Read Full Job Description