Sales Development Representative
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
This position will be located in our Bellevue corporate offices and be responsible for creating outbound connections for our Sales Executive team. This role is a key part of our sales team, contacting potentially interested decision-makers to discuss Egencia. It’s a great opportunity to put your “hunting” skills to work.
What you’ll do
- You will research and build weekly prospective customer lists in targeted territories, performing daily cold-calling outreaches to grow your own pipeline
- You will utilize Salesforce.com, Marketo, InsideView, LinkedIn, and other tools to lead, track, and report on all prospecting activity and results
- You will actively partner with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to pursue territories, develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- You will articulate the Egencia Value Proposition to decision-makers, conducting high-level conversations with Senior Executives in Target Accounts
- You will continue to grow in your sales career, demonstrating passion and polish while identifying the customers best positioned to partner with us
Who you are
- You are persistent. You are rejection-proof. You are not phased when people ignore your emails and calls, the challenge of cutting through the clutter motivates you
- You possess a deep desire to learn enterprise SAAS sales from the ground up, and can demonstrate that you have got what it takes to be a rainmaker
- You are competitive, optimistic, confident and you love to win.
- You are both adaptable and inventive; you are never say “that’s just how we’ve always done it”, instead looking for new ways to increase your productivity
- You absorb and implement change quickly with limited disruption to your day-to-day production and workflow
- You multitask, handling several disparate tasks throughout your workday
- You are proficient with Salesforce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel in addition to basic computer knowledge
- You have a minimum of one year's experience in outbound lead generation and a desire to build upon your sales acumen
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.