Sales Operations Analyst
The primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Analyst is to drive data analyses, generate insights and influence decision making. The ideal candidate will have critical, analytical thinking skills with ability to communicate key insights effectively. This individual will work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive the growth of Smartsheet.
This full time position reports to the Manager of Sales Analysis and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
- Partner with cross functional teams across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to analyze new opportunities for revenue or efficiency.
- Develop standardized reporting across roles and teams to better streamline rep actions.
- Monitor and ensure completion of projects in coordination with manager.
- Present discoveries and insights to line of business teams, relating them to specific programs and initiatives that drive Smartsheet forward.
- Mine large datasets and draw actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent discipline
- 2+ years of experience in sales analysis, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Hands on experience in executing analysis using Tableau, Salesforce and Excel
- Willingness to research and learn new technologies, tools and platforms
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.