Sales Operations Analyst
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises.
Auth0 has raised more than $210 million in funding to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture. We are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries. Come join us!
We are seeking an analyst and Tableau expert for our Sales Operations team. Sales Operations supports customer-facing teams including sales, solutions engineers, channels, and customer success management. This role will help create and maintain operational dashboards in Tableau, perform ad hoc analyses, and perform data preparation for regular data reviews such as board meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and maintain operational dashboards in Tableau as a “single source of truth” for leadership and sales team members.
- Perform ad hoc analysis using a combination of Excel, SQL, and Tableau where appropriate.
- Perform data gathering exercises in preparation for board meetings, sales events, QBRs, and other regular reviews.
- Present findings to senior leadership with confidence.
- Provide production support of existing Tableau dashboards, fixing reported bugs, and making modifications.
- Gather requirements and collaborate with stakeholders for new dashboard needs from beginning to end.
- Assists with monitoring and reporting sales related key performance indicators (KPI’s) including highlighting trends and analyzing variances.
- 2-4+ years direct Tableau experience.
- Proficiency using SQL and advanced Excel.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to analyze data and create customized reports and charts in a variety of reporting tools, namely Tableau.
- MS Excel skills a must for occasional ad hoc reporting, though use of other more shareable methods preferred when possible.
- Acute attention to detail with eye for visual appeal.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math or Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Prior work experience in sales/field operations and/or technology company preferred.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description