Sales Operations Analyst at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
We are seeking an analyst and Tableau expert for our Sales Operations team. Sales Operations supports customer-facing teams including sales, solutions engineers, channels, and customer success management. This role will help create and maintain operational dashboards in Tableau, perform ad hoc analyses, and perform data preparation for regular data reviews such as board meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and maintain operational dashboards in Tableau as a “single source of truth” for leadership and sales team members.
- Perform ad hoc analysis using a combination of Excel, SQL, and Tableau where appropriate.
- Perform data gathering exercises in preparation for board meetings, sales events, QBRs, and other regular reviews.
- Present findings to senior leadership with confidence.
- Provide production support of existing Tableau dashboards, fixing reported bugs, and making modifications.
- Gather requirements and collaborate with stakeholders for new dashboard needs from beginning to end.
- Assists with monitoring and reporting sales related key performance indicators (KPI’s) including highlighting trends and analyzing variances.
- 2-4+ years direct Tableau experience.
- Proficiency using SQL and advanced Excel.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to analyze data and create customized reports and charts in a variety of reporting tools, namely Tableau.
- MS Excel skills a must for occasional ad hoc reporting, though use of other more shareable methods preferred when possible.
- Acute attention to detail with eye for visual appeal.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math or Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Prior work experience in sales/field operations and/or technology company preferred.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description