Salesforce Operation Analyst at Expedia Group
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and exceptional service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler.
Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups, Expedia Group.
Over the years, Egencia has emerged as a key disruptive player in a quickly evolving market and has repeatedly seen double-digit growth.
As a Salesforce Operation Analyst for our Global Salesforce team, you will act as the front line for support requests from our global user base. You have great communication skills and the dream to provide excellent customer service.
What You Will Do:
- Technical Maintenance of SFDC Platform (coordinate and support the resolution of BAU incidents/improve user interface for different objects, day to day management of the platform, ensure data cleanliness and accuracy)
- Work on Governance and System audit topics (clean the technical debt, security audit)
- Improve and Iterate on current SFDC processes (proforma/pricing/offer enhancement, review business rules like validation rules/process builder/flow etc...)
- User Management (setup profile, roles and user information for new or existing SFDC users)
- Data Management (load/update/delete data in mass based on defined rules, routines)
- Reports and Dashboards
- User Acceptance Testing
- Training/User Adoption (WalkMe, Monthly user training, support BA on documentation, communications for training purposes...)
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about Salesforce ecosystem.
- You build strong relations within & across teams/departments/brands and enable an environment of trust/partnership/mutual-wins
- You have domain expertise of Salesforce ecosystems with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar porision
- You are certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201)
- You are able to liaise with internal stakeholders understanding upcoming changes
- You are data driven and defend the right solution based on data analysis
- Ability to work in a complex and changing environment across several time zones. You are a person energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and prioritize accordingly
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
*LI-LS1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.