Senior Sales Commission Analyst
You will play a critical role in executing our strategic plan to globalize and operationalize our variable compensation programs for the commercial teams. You will initially act as a strong lateral analyst for the Expedia Partner Solutions team, but the role may evolve into a broader Expedia Group role in the future.
What you will do:
- Execute the operational plan to manage end to end variable compensation for a growing commercial organization, working cross-functionally with Commercial Leadership, Human Resources, Finance, and Payroll
- Manage the annual compensation calendar and communicate key events in a timely manner
- Maintain a robust compensation governance process ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of our compensation programs
- Execute and oversee a formal exception and dispute process
- Own the compensation end to end process documentation and maintain and communicate appropriate updates
- Audit all inputs and outputs of the compensation process to ensure accuracy
- Anticipate needs and leverage resources from across the company
- Use data to drive key decision-making
- Communicate strategy, progress and results to executive leadership
Who are you?
This role is right for you, if you
- are an experienced manager with strong compensation management experience
- ideally have previous experience with Callidus or with a similar application
- bring very good analytical and advanced Excel skill and you can communicate, build relationships and influence decision makers on all levels translating numbers into convincing arguments
- have a can-do mindset and strong initiative, are self-directed, resourceful and bring a strong work ethic
- are a fit with our cultural norms, as these define the way we operate, interact and drive the business forward
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares. If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.