Strategic Account Executive - Bellevue, WA at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is looking for a Strategic Account Executive to play a key role in executing our strategic accounts sales strategy. This position will be responsible for selling solutions and rapidly growing SaaS revenue within a defined set of target Global 1000 accounts – both net new and expansion. A proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline is crucial to success on the Enterprise Sales team. This high profile role will work to cover a number of named accounts in the Seattle, WA area and will report to the Regional Vice President of Strategic Accounts.
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Execute a complex, solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within a strategic account
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high value needs across multiple functions and business lines
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate Smartsheet’s unique business, solution and functional value
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with Solutions Engineer and Strategic Sales Representative
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that align with customer initiatives and position Smartsheet as an enterprise software solution provider
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Use Smartsheet in the execution of daily sales activities
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform
- Demonstrated strategic sales success – track record of exceeding quotas; recognition, awards
- Experience selling software, preferably enterprise SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Global 1000 senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills
- Passion for working with emerging cloud technologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, solution-based strategic sales process
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with Smartsheet team members
- Smartsheet, Salesforce.com, Google apps, Tableau skills
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
How We’re Different:
Smartsheet's instantly familiar, easy-to-use interface means adoption rates are high and allows business users and their teams to solve real problems without IT help.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.