Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
You are a hardworking, highly driven, empathetic, commercially minded, experienced and forward-thinking HR partner. You actively model our Leadership Principles, bringing them to the forefront of your work and interactions. You are pragmatic and innovative in your approach and not afraid to challenge the established norms, acting as a true partner to an evolving, fast-paced business. You have broad experience with a comprehensive grasp of US and Canadian employment law, while able to support a global team and understand the nuances. Also, the ability to manager employee relations, and build positive relationships across our HR verticals (Rewards, Culture, Development, HRIS, Benefits, Recruiting teams). Additionally, you are able to get work done.
Success is when you can see your partnership with the business is helping them make better decisions for themselves vs. solving their problems. You are proficient in and excel at leading change, able to build strong, trust-based relationships, relationship driven, and a proven communicator. You are enthusiastic to help build Human Resources process and have the ability to continue our own evolution and growth by leading project-based initiatives.
Your Next Challenge:
- Partner with our global Technology, Product, Finance, and Legal functions, helping ensure people plans, strategies, and programs are aligned with business goals and global objectives
- Focus on areas such as employee engagement, retention, performance, talent pipelining, and talent management, partnering with in-house Recruiting, Culture & Development and Rewards teams to successfully support the business
- Demonstrate HR experience as a strategic, senior leadership partner, across multiple subject areas
- Focus on functional leadership team effectiveness and coaching – identifying, enabling, and implementing key capabilities and processes to support leadership development and growth
- Act as a change agent and proactively recommend practice changes and innovative ways to address management and strategic objectives.
- Proactively analyze relevant HR data and drive informed decision-making, identify root cause, and develop effective solutions
- Collaborate & drive with the Global HR team in rolling out both functional and HR projects and initiatives, ensuring that they are locally relevant (i.e., Annual Reward Cycle, Engagement Survey, Leadership Development, Mentoring, Onboarding initiatives, etc.)
- Consistently support our employees across the functions to champion and promote Getty Images’ culture, living our Leadership Principles in all you do
- Creating talent plans and leading initiatives with your business partners, at all levels within the organization
- Leading a team of two HR Business Partners, inspire and coach broader HRBP, HR and business team.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 10 years of proven HR business partner experience gained in a fast paced, commercial environment, preferably supporting Technology and/or Product organizations.
- Strong business knowledge with genuine interest in how the business operates, the needs of the business to recommend value driven HR solutions
- Experience working as part of a matrix organization, ideally within a technology and/or media industry
- Analytical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills, able to cut through complexity and turn high-level business requirements and opportunities into specific initiatives
- Demonstrated commitment to principles of diversity and inclusion with direct experience influencing and building culture
- Proven track record of developing strong relationships, leading with empathy, across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups, while remaining objective
- Ability to develop the trust of your functional business executives and maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence partners across levels
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative and be proactive with a ‘can do’ demeanor
- Project management ability, thinking big picture and driving the solution on the continual improvement of our systems and processes
- Energy, enthusiasm, and eagerness to chip in and influence at all levels
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills, capable of adapting to various audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Must be accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office skills together with sound knowledge of Workday (HRIS system) would be advantageous
- Professional HR qualifications are preferred, with a BA/BS in Human Resources Management or related field or equivalent combined education and experience; PHR certification preferred
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.