This role will give you the flexibility to work from either the Seattle HQ office or from home as often as you’d like, coming in for any meetings or activities where in-person attendance is required. You will also be able to arrange with your manager to spend periods of the year working from elsewhere in the country if your role can accommodate it. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
- Build, engage, lead and develop a team of high-performing recruiters in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team within North America to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of technical roles
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
- 10+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- 5+ years experience building, coaching and performance managing a recruiting team including managing managers
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and senior client relationships
- Strong business acumen, and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.