LMS Administrator at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (PST) on Monday, April 26, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator will serve as the primary system administrator for Absorb LMS. This role will be responsible for supporting the Technical Training and Certification team by ensuring courses, labs, and assessments are published, assigned, and maintained. This person will also be responsible for troubleshooting issues and responding to inquiries from internal and external users, as well as creating regular reports for managers and leaders.
- Perform daily LMS administration tasks, including training content management, system settings, enrollments, metrics, and evaluations.
- Design and manage learning pathway setup, troubleshoot issues, run/interpret completion reports, and understanding how to grow the LMS to meet the needs of the business.
- Publish and test all courses, labs, assessments, and instructional videos from the Technical Training and Certification team.
- Validate proper hand-off of completed requirements from the LMS to our badging system.
- Retire expired content as needed to ensure system hygiene.
- Support employees with LMS administration and escalated issues.
- Troubleshoot all LMS user issues adhering to established SLAs.
- Moderate LMS discussion forums and escalate issues as needed.
- Provide support for troubleshooting and training on system capabilities, navigation, and functionality.
- Work with Absorb LMS and IT to troubleshoot system-specific issues and implement updates as required.
- Create and run regular reports for partner enablement, certifications, customer onboarding, badging, and other enablement efforts.
- Assist in managing and enforcing LMS standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide best practices related to user experience, training records, and training documentation for the LMS
Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years of relevant Learning Management System Administration experience, especially with a high-growth tech company. Previous experience of Absorb LMS is advantageous.
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record of being proactive and creative in problem solving.
- Strong desire and follow through to make things easier for teams we are supporting.
- Consistently operates in an attitude of partnership and collaboration.
- Develops strong relationships in all organizations and promotes company culture and values.
- Works well with all kinds of people and contributes to an enjoyable work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- History working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.