What you'll do:
- Become the subject matter expert an all systems and the overall infrastructure used across the People team.
- Seek efficiencies through integrations and automations across our different systems.
- Quickly resolve any systems issues for your users within the People team.
- Manage relationships with system and vendor points of contact.
- Lead HR system integrations
- Create and maintain detailed process maps outlining all processes across the team.
- Maintain employee data with a high degree of accuracy, adapting changes rapidly.
- Create and maintain HR and other employee related policies.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience (HR operations, recruiting operations) including system integration
- Passion for working a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- Significant experience and comfort with modern people technology/HRIS platforms – ideal experience with: Lever, Paylocity, 15Five, Charthop, O365, Workday, Atlassian
- Experience writing HR policies, or similar documentation
- Track record of maintaining accurate, clean, organized employee data
- Ability to create basic dashboards – ideal experience with Tableau or other modern data visualization software
- An innovative mindset with an ongoing pursuit of more efficient and effective solutions