Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
We take pride in ensuring the talent bar is held high and that we are maintaining our company values with each new hire. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining hiring manager relationships, as well as sourcing and stewarding candidates through the lifecycle of the recruitment process. This role will support various leaders across several business functions in order to successfully grow our 98point teams.
- Source and attract top talent in a highly competitive market to achieve strategic hiring goals
- Provide an efficient, personalized experience for every candidate from application to offer
- Communicate effectively with interview teams and candidates to ensure preparedness throughout the interview process
- Manage the offer process, including research, presentation and negotiation of compensation packages
- Train and coach hiring managers and interviewing teams to relentlessly improve their talent acquisition skills
- Provide insight and guidance to company leadership around strategic hiring plans and organizational structure
- 3+ years experience full cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in passive candidate sourcing
- Experience managing and prioritizing a high volume of open positions
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive market
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically across a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated record of personal accountability, integrity and strong attention to detail
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.