Recruiting Coordinator at OneCare Media
OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media startup committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Recruiting Coordinator to join our team. This role will be instrumental as we grow our Recruiting function. You will partner directly with management, as you work closely with candidates and provide them with an exceptional candidate experience. You will be able to make an immediate impact as we scale our team.
This position reports to OneCare’s Human Resource Business Partner and will be based out of our Seattle office (remote through 2021).
What You'll Do
- Assists with screening and contacting applicants to determine qualification and interest level
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of administrative duties including scheduling, travel coordination, and other duties as assigned
- Provides support for recruitment projects to supervisors, hiring managers, and other members of the leadership team
- Build talent pipeline with both passive and active candidates
- Present recruiting metrics to hiring managers and members of the leadership team as needed
- Serve as the point of contact for LinkedIn, Built in Seattle, Greenhouse and other recruiting systems; be the subject matter expert on those items
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of Recruiting Coordinating experience, other similar experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance culture where the business is constantly evolving
- Experience with customer service
- Computer proficiency with MS Office programs, HRIS systems, and ATS systems
- Experience evaluating programs & policies, and making recommendations for process improvement
- Ability to maintain a sense of confidentiality
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.