Senior Recruiter at New Engen
We created New Engen to elevate the marketer – through our proprietary technology and in-house digital marketing and creative expertise. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are seeking a Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, while hyper focused on delivering excellence, results, and growing our business. Your focus will be partnering with the business on staffing strategies, along with candidate generation, overall account management, and pre-closing of candidates. This is a great opportunity to be part of an amazing team that is focused on making a tremendous impact on our growing business.
The Ideal Candidate...
- Seeks to have strategic impact on a team in the midst of transition, within an exciting growth company
- Bring rich experience working in high-growth, fast-paced environments and have served as a member of leadership teams in rapidly scaling businesses
- A builder who is energized by the opportunity to leverage your knowledge and experience to build core infrastructure and processes, demonstrating practical and pragmatic application of structure, with a belief in lean and agile processes and support mechanisms
- Known for having strong judgement, a bias for action, and have demonstrated an ability to deliver results time and again. You are someone who likes to turn ideas into reality to deliver substantive business impact
- Demonstrate resilience and agility, the ability to change focus and priority based on changing business demands and an understanding of how to balance between speed/flexibility and process/compliance
- A hands-on recruiter with a timeline orientation – a focus on deliverables, work-back plans, and progress monitoring
- Team-oriented and collaborative. You show intellectual curiosity, a learning mindset, and a strong desire to deeply understand the needs of your customer in order to delight them with solutions
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role; Build and maintain network of potential candidates
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
Dynamic work you will be doing-
- Develop and foster strong relationships/partnerships with executives and leaders across the organization.
- Meet with leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles and challenges, and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies.
- Work with People and Recruiting team to implement creative solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent quickly and efficiently.
- Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure that we are providing a premier candidate experience.
- Ensure team is effectively driving the hiring process for all roles.
- Provide reporting on recruiting metrics and hiring progress to execs and senior leadership on a consistent basis.
- Assess and recommend recruiting systems and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years recruiting/technical recruiting and sourcing experience in a medium-high volume environment
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidate
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams