West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
At West Monroe Partners we pursue world class technical talent. The technical talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work, and a top performer within their current organization. It’s your job to skillfully hunt, engage and sell these passive candidates on the opportunities within West Monroe. To be successful in this role you must be adept at identifying key sources, mapping and profiling competitive talent, and building a healthy pipeline for the recruiting team. You must be strategic and partner with the recruiting team through brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches to getting world class technical talent in the door.
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for enhancing the recruitment team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and present top talent for current and future searches
- Partner with the recruitment team to develop search strategies, create position profiles, and build target lists
- Develop passive candidates through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Source directly into target list companies and industries to identify, qualify and develop candidates
- Maintain reporting of metrics and data generation for all sourcing and recruitment activity
- Screen candidates and resumes / applications for availability, interest level, salary range
- Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects that may become, or may lead to, potential candidates for future searches
- Effectively manage the candidate process including assessments, interview coordination, and offer negotiation
- Interact with and build successful partnerships with hiring managers
- Represent WMP in the local market to increase brand awareness in key talent pools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of experience developing and executing candidate generation strategies with high quality candidates
- Recruiting experience with technical positions and demonstrable success in sourcing
- Extensive knowledge of cold calling, networking and Internet research techniques
- Versed in Boolean logic, name generation, applicant tracking systems, etc.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, recruiting coordinators, hiring managers, and candidates
- Excellent communication and client service management skills
- Knowledge of the greater Seattle area technical landscape, and experience recruiting within this market, is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the greater San Francisco Bay area technical landscape, and experience recruiting within this market, is a plus.