We believe that mobile voice calls should be secure, engaging, and protected from fraud and robocalls. We believe the phone app is the most outdated app on your smartphone, and that the mobile network - as the largest communications network of any kind - urgently needs a trust and identity layer. You should know who's calling you and why! You should get the calls that are relevant to you (at that time) and none of the ones that aren't. Hiya is building the modern layer for the voice experience. We already serve over 120M users worldwide directly through our apps and in partnership with smartphone makers like Samsung and mobile carriers like AT&T. Are you ready to lead our engineering team on the road to help us serve 1B users?
We are looking for a creative, relationship-driven technical recruiter to help us build out Hiya. Alongside our Recruiting Manager and our small but scrappy team of recruiters you will not only match and hire talent, but also build out talent branding programs and train Hiya teams on hiring best practices.
Do you love building meaningful relationships with your hiring managers and candidates? Do you have experience recruiting in a startup environment, and take pride in your ability to connect with candidates and understand their career motivations? Then we would love to talk with you!In this role, you will:
- Partner with teams to understand the needs of their growing teams
- Source, evaluate, and hire the very best candidates
- Manage interview logistics, including scheduling
- Act as an advocate for both managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Track and maintain recruiting metrics
- Have 5+ years of full-cycle experience - ideally with a mix of in-house and agency recruiting. You've handled everything from scoping a brand-new role to sourcing to offer negotiations
- Feel confident recruiting on any type of role but have a real passion for those of the technical variety
- Take pride in your ability to find the unfindable candidate - you're a bit of a talent detective!
- Understand that the most meaningful things in recruiting are knowing what a candidate needs and wants; what the company, hiring manager, and the job have to offer; and, where those things overlap. You know it's all about matching the best people with the right jobs for them
Hiya is fast-growing startup that offers a team of dynamic and experienced executives at the helm, and a hardworking team of international colleagues at your side. We value getting things done for our customers and consistently improving ourselves and products along the way.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This position is based in Seattle.