Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are seeking a Business Operations Specialist who can provide administrative and operational support to Auth0’s Security & Compliance organization (SecCom). Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys organizing and optimizing people, processes, and tools in a fast-paced, iterative environment. You will be a trusted partner to the leadership team and use their input to execute day-to-day operations with minimal oversight.
In this role you will:
- Provide administrative support for the Security & Compliance leadership team, including managing calendars, booking travel, tracking expenses, and other tasks.
- Plan key events (including team offsites and conferences) and manage event budgets.
- Coordinate organization-wide meetings and activities for users across multiple time zones, including All Hands meetings, cross-org trainings, Hack Days, social activities, etc.
- Identify and execute operational improvements to increase efficiency and responsiveness across the organization.
- Represent SecCom to the rest of the company via maintenance of Confluence pages and content publication (blogs and announcements).
- Help to plan onboarding and training for new team members.
- Support regular metrics and financial reporting with business partners.
- Handle various ad hoc requests for the team.
- Strictly maintain confidential and sensitive information.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience performing administrative support.
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Slack, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint, and other productivity tools.
- Previous experience working in a remote/distributed environment.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong follow up and problem resolution skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description