As the Director of Vendor Management, you will build and manage the full lifecycle of vendor contracting and assessment. The primary goal of the 98point6 vendor management program is to create efficiencies, drive service excellence, mitigate risk and gain increased value from our designated vendors.
- Build and execute the organization’s long and short term Vendor Management Strategy (sourcing, partnering with business units, innovation in management and strategic vendor utilization)
- Drive relentless improvement of the vendor management program with a focus on cost reduction, quality improvement, supplier optimization and minimal disruption
- Partner with operational stakeholders to coordinate the vendor management process and educate on best practices, including but not limited to timeline planning, vendor selection, contract negotiation, onboarding, training, monitoring, offboarding and assessment
- Track, improve and enhance vendor performance using KPIs, service level agreements, metrics, escalation, efficiency contracting, etc.
- Establish policies and procedures setting forth the operational requirements for 98point6 vendor arrangements such as preferred and minimum contract terms, use of templates and use of RFPs and competitive bids
- Work collaboratively with Legal, Security and other stakeholders in the vendor review, negotiation and approval process
- 10+ years of leadership experience in vendor management roles of increasing responsibility and complexity
- Experience leading and driving cross-functional initiatives that impact company strategy through goals and KPIs
- Experience driving projects to completion, updating stakeholders and building roadmaps
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or technology services preferred
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement, communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about vendor management
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.