Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
As a technical leader working with our engineering and product teams, you will play a pivotal role in planning and executing complex projects to meet 98point6’s goals. You will work cross-functionally to understand product requirements and collaborate with our engineering teams to design and implement reusable, scalable capabilities to support them.
Strategic projects you might lead in your first year include:
- Planning and executing integrating our Behavioral Health offering into our core product
- Planning and executing adding language support to our medical visit
- Planning and executing various smaller projects, such as improvements to medical records ingestion, SSO in our mobile SDK and custom care plan content
- Be the interface between the product owners and the development team, thoroughly understanding the product, helping define user stories, and driving the evaluation of appropriate and scalable technical solutions to meet the business requirement
- Partner cross-functionally to create client-technical project plans and then drive progress towards completion, holding team members accountable
- Broadly communicate the status of individual programs and team projects
- Develop a deep understanding of our technical capabilities to be an early advisor on feasibility and cost of requests from partners
- 5+ years as a Technical Program Manager or equivalent experience
- Strong project management skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and creativity to add value and diversity of thought to our team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.