Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Role
This position is responsible for the achievement of performance targets and strategic initiatives by setting and meeting sales and operational goals. The Head of Sales goal is to deliver a sales strategy that supports the most efficient sales environment and empowers management, agents and employees to convert leads into sales. This role will collaborate with leaders at all levels of the organization and report to the Senior Vice President of Life.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct management responsibility for the sales operations, sales practices, and internal sales training
- Responsible for monitoring and enhancing the quality and effectiveness of sales, reviewing sales reports and, developing sales and product training programs
- Directing selling activities to maximize sales and margin growth and the achievement of planned sales targets.
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and annual budget and achieve sales and margin growth.
- Develop, monitor and execute the sales compensation plan
- Work closely with business leaders to drive results and solve operational and workflow problems through the use of information technology and process redesign
- Set department goals for meeting the scalability and growth needs of the company for a quickly expanding sales force.
- Develop an ongoing strategy for on-site & remote workforce sales strategy and tracking.
- Partner closely with Compliance team to ensure proper controls are in place for sales and service
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years leading a highly successful sales team
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy, Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Ability to guide and mentor sales leaders and sales representatives
- Self-driven and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Small and/or early stage company experience preferred
- Recruit, motivate, and evaluate professional and aggressive sales force
- High levels of professionalism and leadership skills. Team player who is also self-sufficient.
- Work well under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- Metrics driven, and prior experience with dashboard metric supervision and development.
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.