Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an
amazing city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake
We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products
accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with
our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time.
We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home
products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
This role is based full-time Kirkland and we are happy to help new folks relocate to this
If this sounds amazing and something you are excited about - we can’t wait to meet
Why You Will Make an Impact!
You are passionate about IoT and our products and mission. You will lead the Wyze
service business to build and grow subscription-based products. You will have end to
end ownership of building and launching the subscription-based product and growing
the subscription user base.
A Look Inside the Role...
This role is responsible for subscription-based product definition, roadmap,
development, and growth of it. This role will map out and prioritize what subscription-
based products to work on based on a deep understanding of user needs and insights,
industry trends and competitive environment. This role will oversee the development of
subscription-based products to ensure the timely launch of the product with quality. This
role will be responsible for the growth of the subscription user base and the financial
aspects of the service business.
You already have these qualifications and love what you do!
- You have a four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- You are excited about what we are doing and want to contribute to making our journey a huge success!.
- You have 5+ years of product management or related experience in the consumer industry.
- You have a solid understanding of IoT, mobile technology and user experience patterns.
- You have experience in working with software, hardware engineers, and product design and analytics.
- You have experience leading a team and delivering a significant product/project.
- You are result-driven, self-motivated and at your best in a startup environment.
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- You have experience in technology and/or startups.
- You have experience in building something from scratch and growing it to a large base.
- You have experience in subscription-based business.
Ready to be part of #teamwyze? Then please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin
profile. We also love covers letters that tell us all the amazing things you can do!
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s
how we do things!
Read Full Job Description