Our mission at Karat
Karat has reengineered technical hiring to ensure that great talent gets noticed by great companies. We augment engineering organizations by conducting the first-rounds of technical interviews on their behalf. Our service saves material engineering time and drives a highly responsive and consistent experience for candidates. Karat continuously invests in cutting edge interview methodologies with an aim of reducing bias and letting candidates demonstrate their true ability.
We operate as strategic partners for engineering leaders at the world's leading technology companies including Jet, MuleSoft, Roblox, Intuit, Ten-X, Minted and many more. As the gold standard of technical interviewing, our well-funded company is scaling quickly to meet our growing list of client's needs. Come join us!
As Karat’s Office Coordinator you’ll support our Seattle office. You’ll play a crucial role enabling our team through effective management of day-to-day office operations. Your meticulous organizational and multitasking skills will empower our teams to do great work. We’re growing quickly and this role will scale with the growth of our team and expansion of our office.
What you'll do all day:
- Manage, plan and organize all initiatives relating to the functioning of the office.
- Coordinate the day-to-day business administration aspects of our office such as purchasing and vendor orders, catering meetings & snacks, coordinating employee & candidate parking, running weekly errands, managing mail, and more!
- Manage conference rooms and calendars.
- Be responsible for setup and organization of events and company/employee milestones.
- Acts as support for special operations projects.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience office or administrative management
- Proficiency in Google applications
- Clear and excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across projects
- A knack for helping drive culture across the company
We appreciate you considering the Office Coordinator opportunity. We think the job will be a great mix of challenging, exciting, and fun, with plenty of learning opportunities along the way! We look forward to hearing from you!