Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is seeking a Senior Director of Partner Technical Service Delivery Enablement & Certification to grow partner led services through a well structured, efficient, and empowering technical enablement and certification program that addresses their need both for initial education/certification on our products and implementing them, as well providing continuing education/engagement.
Reporting to the SVP of WorldWide Customer Success, this leadership role will oversee the development, management and leadership of this strategic program.
This role can be based from a remote office anywhere in the US.
What You Will Do
- Build SI technical enablement programs, pricing and execution plans and provide services account management
- Support Business Development by partnering to provide technical recruiting support and technical enablement support for SI partners (globally)
- Support Channel Sales by partnering to provide technical recruiting support and technical enablement support for our reseller channel partners (globally)
- Oversee the management of the technical qualification, enablement and certification program
- Prototype by mid Q1’2021
- Oversee the administrative activities to take practitioner consultants from qualification to provisioning to certification/on-boarding and on-going management
- Manage on-going project quality reviews of all certified professional services engineers
- Design and oversee the development of the technical qualification, enablement and certification program and associated platform
- Design the shadow/tech sign-off approach to be completely self-paced, auto-assessing approach
- Participate in Auth0 partner events and other related activities representing CS leadership
What You Bring
- You will hold a Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience in computer science, engineering, or related technical fields
- You have worked in high-growth environments, and have built distributed, technical teams
- You have 10+ years experience managing, building and leading teams of training content developers/designers, instructional designers and trainers
- 5-7 years of Training and enablement experience, preferably in a B2B, SaaS space selling and supporting to either a Developer or DevOps audience
- Passion for the potential of digital technology in the field of educationUnderstands the business, and anticipates and develops business priorities for future action
- Continually focuses on achieving positive, concrete results contributing to Auth0's business success
- The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, and sequential approach
- Strong demonstrated experience in managing complex projects utilizing both internal and external resources
- Hands on experience in content creation, management and delivery to internal and external audience requiredYou are passionate about ensuring a customer’s success with our products and providing them, as well as our partners, with a zero-friction experience
- You care deeply about culture and values, and can be a steward for transparency, collaboration, inclusiveness, accountability and experimentation
- You work closely with your peer CS and Sales organizations to ensure cross-team collaboration is effective
- Identifies opportunities and issues, and proactively acts and follows through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them
- Investigates and takes action to meet customers’ current and future needs
- Demonstrates ability to work across groups by setting mutual goals, ensuring clarity of roles, and working together in ways which enhance business effectiveness
- Demonstrates ability to grow new external relationships and manage existing relationships, resulting in expansion of partner network, and increased revenue delivered by partners
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively interface with business, executive, and technical teams
- Experience with modern application development methods (eg microservices, continuous deployment/continuous delivery, agile)
- Experience with multiple learning management systems as well as certification platforms
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.