Senior Manager, Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud-based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Our Training Operations team designs, develops, and delivers technical training and enablement for ServiceNow’s Product organization. We are passionate about making ServiceNow an incredible place to work for every employee and helping ServiceNow achieve its mission. We partner with leaders in our Engineering, Global Technical Support, Cloud Operations, and other technology teams to help them achieve their business objectives through learning solutions.
This is a leadership position reporting to the Director of Technical Training and Enablement. You will own and drive our operational strategies, ensuring a consistent, effective approach for our stakeholders and learners. We are constantly innovating and driving excellence to deliver the right training, at the right time, at the right level to drive measurable impact – you’ll help us scale on pace with the business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own our end-to-end process workflow for every type of training and enablement to ensure scalability without sacrificing quality.
- Build and operationalize an effective self-serve learning data / analytics / reporting strategy that illustrates impact and demonstrates value proposition vis a vis business initiatives.
- Identify opportunities expand and accelerate throughput while delivering the right solution to meet business needs.
- Translate strategy action by developing multi-year implementation plans.
- Design a cohesive and compelling marketing and communication plan in concert with Training Operations priorities that builds our brand.
- Manage the Rhythm of the Business for the Training Operations team
- Manage Priority QBR structure and cadence and accompanying deliverables.
- Financial management of headcount and discretionary budget.
- Collaborate across our learning ecosystem to leverage technology, best practices and thought leadership to create beautiful employee experiences.
- Be a thought-leader and influencer creating clarity out of ambiguity.
- Provide leadership by example.
- Engage and connect with other operations managers in the Product organization and beyond as required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ Years operational experience, preferably for Engineering, Support or Services organizations within a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company.
- Developed a learning strategy and roadmap for a similar team and delivered demonstrable value to the business.
- Proven expertise in operationalizing strategy.
- Activated data and designed analysis to question assumptions, test hypotheses, establish strategic plans and operational strategy.
- Established and executed design, development, and delivery processes and standards that ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managed and balanced a program portfolio for multiple stakeholders and collaborated across business units to optimize resources.
- Integrity, diplomacy, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels.
- Experience presenting to and partnering with engineering and senior business management.
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team with a flexible work style.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- Strong growth mindset, always looking for ways to improve.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to independently prioritize shifting workload in a high growth, ever changing environment.
- Experience working with technical and/or software development teams and audiences.
- Business acumen, diplomacy, and presence enabling you to work effectively at all levels – from SVP to early in career.
- Experience presenting to all levels of senior management and executives.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.