We are very happy to announce that we have officially re-opened our Ballard HQ office for voluntary use at 50% capacity! It's excellent to be seeing people in person and have the buzz going again. In order to maintain safety, comfort and flexibility, we currently offer most employees the choice between 3 work locations: HQ-first, Hybrid or Remote; if there are specific location needs, the job description will indicate that below. It is also important to note that we are only able to hire employees who are eligible to work and are based in the US.
We look forward to having you apply to join our team of Knockstars!
As our Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy & Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role to ensure that critical go to market initiatives are prioritized and executed smoothly and successfully. You will help identify areas of change that will help drive revenue, and then you will coordinate the projects across functions in the GTM organization, owning the project management around key initiatives and changes. In this role, you will get to use your skill sets to develop and document an initiative from beginning to end, build buy-in from individual contributors to C-suite, and efficiently communicate best practices, changes, and roadblocks along the way. This role operates cross-functionally between departments - marketing, sales, customer success - ensuring that all key stakeholders across the business are aligned and on schedule with your guidance and advice. This role will report to our Head of Revenue Operations and sits in the Finance organization.
The Revenue Operations team partners with stakeholders across Knock including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering. This role will report directly to our VP of Growth & Strategy who believes in giving your ownership of your role and helping to grow your presence and impact across the organization. If you are energized by the idea of making a direct impact on the business, we want to hear from you!
Day to Day
- Maintain strong individual contributor and management level links to understand opportunities for lead to cash optimization
- Seek out and collect data and analytics from different sources in Knock
- Identify new projects and opportunities to increase revenue
- Create playbook for GTM initiatives
- Build project plans
- Create and maintain checklists and processes
- Communicate with and keep all stakeholders, including Executive leadership, updated
- Be able to report qualitatively and quantitatively on initiatives and identify need for change
30 / 60 / 90 Day Expectations
- In the first 90 days you can expect the following:
30 days - You will have:
- A good understanding of Knock GTM architecture (lead to cash, then retention)
- Relationships built through GTM function
- Started to build project plans
60 days - You will have:
- Begun to pilot initiatives in market that lead to increased revenue for Knock
- A handle on gathering reporting on regular cadence
90 days - You will have
- Begun to scale revenue-driving initiatives for Knock
- Identified and begun planning new initiatives
- A strong handle on Knock operating calendar
- 5+ years strategy / program management experience
- Experience coordinating revenue and product, assessing strategic impact of recommendations
- Proven track record of driving revenue and leading conversations/ consulting with multiple levels and departments across the organization
- SaaS and Go To Market experience, PropTech experience preferred
- Key attributes: Analytical, detail-oriented, assertive, strong communication and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Project management certification
Why You'll Love It Here!
- You'll join a category-creating company that has enthusiastic customers, an ambitious roadmap, and industry leading products.
- You are comfortable trying new things and thinking in an unexpected way.
- You are looking to be part of an extraordinary team with solid infrastructure in place.
- You want an opportunity to win, inspire change and be in an environment that will optimize for your success.
- You adopt our set of core values - determination, excellence, trust, and community.
- Flexible work options - choose to be a HQ, Hybrid or Remote employee with various benefits.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees. Partial family coverage optional.
- Flexible time off & paid holidays.
- Parental leave program.
- 401k with company match to help you save for the future.
- Learning & Development assistance.
- We like to do fun things together such as conferences, on or off site retreats, and happy hours - virtual options as well!
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves. One of those problems was that the process for renting an apartment hadn’t evolved at the same pace as technology. Our mission was to improve the experience for both apartment renters and managers.
We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the efficiency and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer happiness at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In February 2021 we raised an additional $20 million in a growth funding round led by Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm passionate about the global real estate industry and the clear leader in PropTech investing. This investment, our largest fundraise to date, will be invested directly into further innovation on behalf of the incredible #multifamily industry: http://bit.ly/knock-5thwall
Past investors include Madrona Venture Group, Lead Edge Capital, Seven Peaks Ventures and Second Avenue Partners.
To be successful and recognized at Knock, you should naturally encompass our core values: Determination, Excellence, Trust and Community. We take these behaviors seriously and expect everyone to bring a positive Knockstar demeanor with them to work every day.
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in outstanding talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been especially fortunate to build an outstanding team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We have been recognized over the past several years across multiple platforms as a best place to work. Most recently these awards have included:
Built In Seattle's 100 Best Places to Work (2021, 2022)
Built In Seattle's 50 Best Midsize Places to Work (2022)
Built In Seattle's 50 Best Small Places to Work (2020, 2021)
Best Places to Work Multifamily® (2021, 2022)
Best Places to Work Multifamily® for Women (2021, 2022)
Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2021)
NAA Best Places to Work - Suppliers (2020)
Knock is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws. We welcome all, and encourage all to apply!
Please know that due to the nature of our business and housing potentially sensitive data, a background check is required to join Knock. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants for employment with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
Knock uses the E-Verify employment verification program.