Supply Chain Operation Specialist at Wyze
Demand and inventory plan data organization:
- Work with planning team and supplier to extract and organize demand forecast and supply schedule for the specified planning horizon
- Pull demand and/or POS data from webstore system or channel platform
- Maintain demand data into planning spreadsheet or database as needed
- Assist in purchase order issuance, changes and cancellations
- Work with vendors to track purchase order execution
Inbound shipment execution:
- Monitor and track vendor shipments against issued purchase orders and agreed supply schedule
- Maintain inbound tracker with data integrity and accuracy.
- Track inbound shipment door-to-door cycle time performance and highlight major deviations for improvement
- Work with 3PL to conduct physical cycle count. Maintain timely and accurate transactions for inventory accuracy
- Work with planning team and 3PLs to execute inventory balancing plan.
- Provide timely inbound ASN to 3PL.
- Coordinate with 3PL to ensure smooth receiving of products and recording of any deviations to operation standard (product damage, shortage/overage, improper packaging and protection)
- Process orders for B2B channels from order information organization, shipment carrier routing, shipping document creation to ASN submission within shared EDI platform or channel specific platform.
- Identify issues, coordinate with the internal team and the external parties to remove roadblocks to fulfill customer demand per Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsible for B2B channel fulfillment compliance
- Maintain close line of communications with customer service team to ensure order SLA is met. Assist with order fulfillment issue and exception reconciliation.
- Audit invoices from 3PLs and other 3rd party service providers
- Work with finance team to dispute invoice and chargeback discrepancies from 3PLs and B2B channels
- Coordinate with 3PL to maintain product operation catalog data in internal and/or external platforms
- Work with supply chain manager to keep operation SOP updated
- Create new processes to drive continuous improvements in supply chain execution and reduce inefficiencies
You already have these qualifications and love what you do!
- You have a four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about what we are doing and want to contribute to making our journey a huge success!
- 2-3+ years of related professional experience in logistics, operations and supply chain, in e-Commerce and retail industry desired
- Experience with data analysis using tools such as Excel
- Experience with operation process development, execution and continued improvement
- Detail and process oriented. Maintain strong sense of urgency
- Able to prioritize and progress on multiple tasks
- Strong communicator and able to coordinate among multiple parties both internally and externally
- Think logically and able to conduct basic data analysis
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- You have experience in technology and/or startups.
- Familiarity with technology or electronics manufacturing industries highly desired
- Able to read and converse in Mandarin Chinese highly desired