Program Manager - Operational Controls at Assurance
- Promoting and communicating control expectations and practices within Assurance.
- Monitoring organizational processes, internal controls, and performing analysis to measure program effectiveness and compliance; updating appropriate documentation as required.
- Keeping Senior Management informed of program status and risk and control issues.
- May assist with vendor and service contract reviews to ensure compliance with the company’s policies.
- Assisting in the implementation and understanding policies, processes, and monitoring of program compliance.
- Focus on Strategic Project Management with an anti-fraud emphasis.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated with strong client service and organization skills as well as a high level of accuracy. They will seek opportunities to automate and optimize processes and technologies.
- This candidate will also possess strong communication skills with high levels of contact with various internal and external resources.
- 5+ years in a risk, compliance, or first line of defense role at a financial services or technology company
- Strong computer software knowledge, including Atlassian (Servicedesk, Jira, opsgenie, Confluence), Microsoft O365 suite, Sharepoint
- Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on listening and documenting client needs
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Life and/or Health Insurance Licenses a plus